Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Greek Skinny Pizza!

I love pizza so what first came to mind was making a delicious light low fat pizza. I added no meat on this pizza but next time I think I'll try adding some turkey bacon on it. This pizza is so easy to prepare you can even prepare it and leave it out and throw it in the oven when it's ready to bake! I had a hard time finding whole wheat pizza crust, but I found a good alternative at superstore it's called PC Blue Menu Multigrain Pizza Crust. You can play around with  the toppings on this pizza, I am not a big fan of tomatoes so I did not add any on the first pizza I made, but my boyfriend loves them so I put lots of tomatoes on his and he loved it:)



Ingredients:

  • 1 whole wheat pizza crust
  • 1/2 cup chopped green olives
  • 1 medium red onion, diced
  • 1 small can of low sodium pizza sauce
  • 1 pack spinach, thawed and dried
  • 1/4 cup low fat feta cheese
  • 1/2 tsp salt and pepper to taste


1. Preheat oven to 350
1. Place pizza crust on a pizza sheet
2. Rub pizza sauce all over pizza
3. Add spinach, red onion, olives, feta cheese and salt and pepper
5. Add pizza to oven cooking for about 15-20 minutes



No comments:

Post a Comment