Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Blueberry Zucchini Muffins

Where do I start with these amazing Zucchini Blueberry Muffins? In all honestly you can't taste the zucchini one bit! I was at my cousins house one day and her and her little girls were making these muffins, I was very hesitant at first, then I tried one and I could not believe how delicious they are. I think these muffins are perfect for kids as there is 3 cups in zucchini in one batch, so you get all your vegetables in one muffin, plus they are loaded with blueberries. As you can probably tell now I am totally addicted to adding blueberries in all my baking and muffins especially. You can also make Zucchini bread from this recipe,(don't add the blueberries). I dare you to try this recipe you will love these delicious muffins/bread.



Ingredients:

  • 3 cups of whole wheat flour
  • 1 tablespoon of cinnamon 
  • 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/4 tsp baking powder
  • 3 eggs
  • 3/4 cup of oil(I used coconut oil)
  • 1/2 cup honey
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 3 cups grated zucchini
  • 1 1/2 cup blueberries


1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Grease muffin pan
3. Add all dry ingredients to large bowl
4. Then add all wet ingredients( oil, honey, vanilla, eggs)
5. Stir until mixed
6. Add zucchini and blueberries
7.  Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
-bake for 30-40 mins for smaller pans if making bread
-bake for 50-60 minutes if using large bread pan


No comments:

Post a Comment