Thursday, May 30, 2013

Healthy Beef Tacos!

It was a rainy miserable day the other day so I decided to bring Mexico to my house by making some healthy hard beef tacos. I really did not feel like cooking too much so these are super easy to make, if you want something healthy and quick. You can add whatever toppings you want to these tacos, I made my homemade Avocado Pico De Gallo which tastes so fresh on these tacos! If you don't have time to make salsa then just buy some low fat salsa at the grocery store, I also added some low fat cheese and low fat sour cream.



Ingredients:


  • 3/4 pounds of extra lean ground beef
  • lettuce
  • fat free salsa or Pico De Gallo 
  • 8 corn tortilla shells
  • 1 pack of low sodium/low fat taco seasoning
  • low fat shredded cheddar cheese
  • low fat sour cream


1. In a large skillet on medium heat cook beef until browned
2. Add taco seasoning and follow directions as shown on the packet
3. Add all the toppings and enjoy!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment